Digestinol - L-Glutamine (2 Bottles)
Digestinol - L-Glutamine (2 Bottles)
Save $10.00 on your order when you order two bottles on the same order. We ship flat rate, so the shipping will remain the same.
Type L (L-Glutamine) Benefits:
L-Glutamine is a natural amino acid found in our bodies, which has proven to assimilate the needed benefits of aloe. L-Glutamine, being hypo-allergenic is easily tolerated, L-Glutamine is primarily used by the immune system in order to keep it functioning properly. L-Glutamine helps restore the lining of the colon and intestinal walls, which is very good for Colitis as well as Crohn's Disease sufferers. L-Glutamine is an amino acid derived from another amino acid, glutamic acid. Glutamine plays a role in the health of the immune system, digestive tract, muscle cells, as well as other bodily functions. It appears to serve as a fuel for the cells that line the intestines. Heavy exercise, infection, surgery, and trauma can deplete the bodies glutamine reserves, particularly in muscle cells.
The fact that glutamine does so many good things in the body has led people to try glutamine supplements as a treatment for various conditions, including preventing the infections that often follow endurance exercise, reducing symptoms of over training syndrome, improving nutrition in critical illness, alleviating allergies, and treating digestive problems. There is no daily requirement for glutamine, because the body can make its own supply. However, as mentioned earlier, severe stress or illness to the body can result in a temporary glutamine deficiency. Glutamine can be found in high protein foods such as meat, fish, beans, and dairy products. The typical daily intake from food ranges from approximately 1 to 6 grams.
Cells of the intestine use glutamine for fuel, the supplement has also been tested as a supportive treatment for various digestive conditions. Tested uses include reducing diarrhea, digestive distress caused by cancer chemotherapy, and symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease. Because glutamine is the major source of fuel for the cells of the small intestine, glutamine has been proposed as a treatment for Crohn's Disease, which is a disease of the small intestine.
Some medical benefits of L-Glutamine are:
- Alleviating hypoglycemia
- Fatigue and anxiety reduction
- Improving exercise endurance
- Benefiting the liver and intestines
- Maintaining a healthy gastrointestinal tract
- Strengthening the immune system
- Serving as a fuel for the heart muscle
- Combating hypoglycemia by raising serum glucose
- Aiding in muscle recovery
*Those with renal or hepatic failure should exercise caution in the use of supplemental L-glutamine. Even though L-glutamine is a natural part of your bodies system, if you are unsure of how your body will handle an additional intake of L-glutamine for any reason, consult your doctor.
Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharides (AMP)
AMP molecules have a very positive effect on your body which is why our Digestinol capsules have such a large concentration of them. AMP has been shown to greatly improve the health of many people that have suffered from various conditions. Our bodies have always been designed to repair themselves, however, there are times when a bodies immune system can be overwhelmed by having too many issues to deal with. This is what causes many of the serious issues that some people encounter, with the high concentration of AMP that is provided in Digestinol your bodies immune system will be able to get the boost that it needs to "catch up" and conquer the illness that you are currently facing. Digestinol helps your body to heal from the inside out, by actually starting at the root of the problem, the cells in your body.
Suspected modes of action:
*According to many scientific studies on Aloe polysaccharides, through specific enhancement of the body's defense mechanisms, the polysaccharide;
- Helps stop the bleeding, damage, and leakage of the intestinal wall, thereby taking the stress off the immune system.
- Helps to effectively balance and restore proper immune system function alleviating the auto-immune response and allergic conditions.
- Acts as a potent anti-inflammatory agent to reduce inflammation.
- Helps to rebuild the intestinal protective mucosa lining.
- Promotes and accelerates the tissue healing process.
- Helps stop the overproduction of stomach acids which lead to heartburn, acid reflux disease, or “gastroesophageal reflux disease” (GERD).
- Aids in the restoration of proper moisture levels within the colon eliminating both diarrhea and constipation over time.
- Helps fuel all bodily systems through the promotion of proper digestion, absorption, and assimilation of foods and nutrients.
- Aids in the normalization of an array of damaging processes in the digestive tract.
- Aids in the elimination of mal-digestion and thus a host of pathological reactions
- Has direct anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-yeast, and anti-parasitic effects.
- Increases Phagocytosis dramatically to ingest foreign viral and bacterial agents.
- Promotes the proliferation of healthy flora in the digestive tract.
- Helps to control chronic yeast growth so that normal healthy flora may thrive.
- Helps to increase blood circulation throughout the body and aids in blood sugar balancing.
The polysaccharide also;
- Is an extremely effective intracellular antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Permeates every cell in the body.
- Is not digested by the enzyme systems - it is taken up into the cell INTACT.
- Is absorbed through special receptor sites which exist within the human digestive tract.
- Is 100% non-toxic with No negative side effects.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: