Digestinol - Soy Lecithin (1 Bottle)
Digestinol - Soy Lecithin (1 Bottle)
Type S (Soy Lecithin) Benefits:
The soybean has been recognized for centuries in Asia as a nutritious, high protein food with a number of uses and it is also now popular in the United States as a cholesterol free meat and dairy substitute. Soy appears to reduce blood cholesterol levels, and the United States Food and Drug Administration has authorized allowing foods that contain soy to carry a "Healthy Heart" label. Evidence has shown that a daily intake of 25 grams of soy protein is adequate to noticeable reduce cholesterol. Soy has been shown to help improve the ration of LDL (Bad) and HDL (Good ) cholesterol levels, it is also believed to have a positive effect on reducing high blood pressure.
While these results are not fully proven yet, soy has also been suspected to help reduce "hot flashes" which is a common symptom associated with Menopause. Some tests of soy have shown that it can help reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis and in addition may help prevent osteoporosis. Pinitol, which is a substance that is found in soy has shown positive effects on improving blood sugar control in people with diabetes.
Lecithin contains a substance called phosphatidylcholine (PC) that is presumed to be responsible for its medicinal effects. Phosphatidylcholine is a major part of the membranes surrounding our cells. However, when you consume phosphatidylcholine it is broken down into the nutrient choline rather than being carried directly to cell membranes. Choline acts like folate, TMG (trimethylglycine), and SAMe (S-adenosylmethionine) to promote methylation. It is also used to make acetylcholine, a nerve chemical essential for proper brain function. Choline is a major building block of the cell membranes in our bodies and it has been found to be very beneficial to all of the living cells in our bodies, in fact, it has been referred to as a cell rejuvenator.
Some evidence hints that phosphatidylcholine may reduce homocysteine levels, which in turn might potentially reduce heart disease risk. Because phosphatidylcholine (PC) plays a role in nerve function, it has also been suggested as a treatment for various psychological and neurological disorders, such as Alzheimer's disease, Bipolar disorder, Parkinson's disease, Tourette's syndrome, as well as Tardive Dyskinesia (a late-developing side effect of drugs used for psychosis).
In addition, while it isn't considered an official anti-diarrheal, Soy has also shown to help firm up bowel movements relieving those with minor diarrhea.
*Even though Soy has shown to have many positive benefits to your bodies system, if you are unsure of how your body will handle an intake of Soy for any reason, consult your doctor.
Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharides (AMP)
AMP molecules have a very positive effect on your body which is why our Digestinol capsules have such a large concentration of them. AMP has been shown to greatly improve the health of many people that have suffered from various conditions. Our bodies have always been designed to repair themselves, however, there are times when a bodies immune system can be overwhelmed by having too many issues to deal with. This is what causes many of the serious issues that some people encounter, with the high concentration of AMP that is provided in Digestinol your bodies immune system will be able to get the boost that it needs to "catch up" and conquer the illness that you are currently facing. Digestinol helps your body to heal from the inside out, by actually starting at the root of the problem, the cells in your body.
Suspected modes of action:
*According to many scientific studies on Aloe polysaccharides, through specific enhancement of the body's defense mechanisms, the polysaccharide;
- Helps stop the bleeding, damage, and leakage of the intestinal wall, thereby taking the stress off the immune system.
- Helps to effectively balance and restore proper immune system function alleviating the auto-immune response and allergic conditions.
- Acts as a potent anti-inflammatory agent to reduce inflammation.
- Helps to rebuild the intestinal protective mucosa lining.
- Promotes and accelerates the tissue healing process.
- Helps stop the overproduction of stomach acids which lead to heartburn, acid reflux disease, or “gastroesophageal reflux disease” (GERD).
- Aids in the restoration of proper moisture levels within the colon eliminating both diarrhea and constipation over time.
- Helps fuel all bodily systems through the promotion of proper digestion, absorption, and assimilation of foods and nutrients.
- Aids in the normalization of an array of damaging processes in the digestive tract.
- Aids in the elimination of mal-digestion and thus a host of pathological reactions
- Has direct anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-yeast, and anti-parasitic effects.
- Increases Phagocytosis dramatically to ingest foreign viral and bacterial agents.
- Promotes the proliferation of healthy flora in the digestive tract.
- Helps to control chronic yeast growth so that normal healthy flora may thrive.
- Helps to increase blood circulation throughout the body and aids in blood sugar balancing.
The polysaccharide also;
- Is an extremely effective intracellular antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Permeates every cell in the body.
- Is not digested by the enzyme systems - it is taken up into the cell INTACT.
- Is absorbed through special receptor sites which exist within the human digestive tract.
- Is 100% non-toxic with No negative side effects.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: